Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Girl

It was an honor to help plan and decorate for Lil Miss Remi's first birthday party.  One year ago in May the most amazing little miracle came into this world and made my bestie and her husband a mommy and daddy.  What a loved little lady she is!  And watching Mandi be her mom has been SO.  MUCH. FUN.  Lil Remi reminds me so much of my lil Gracie.... she's one very serious, very busy, little person and has done her best to pay me back all the "tude" my girl gave her momma all those years ago!  She is stingy with the smiles for me but they are AMAZING when she blesses me with them!  And I love her "anyways"!   Happy birthday Remi (and family!!)  Thank you for including us in your special day!!

Practicing for the photo booth....Peep, Chirp, and Quack!!!




The Big Day:









Onesies.... Drake style!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you included Remi's party on your blog! What fun to see it all over again and I may or may not have gotten a little bit teary while reading your words and looking at the pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete