Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My First VBS

Operation Overboard 2012
Decor.... Our yellow submarine and under sea adventure
(My friend helping me with the stage mentioned that we need not go big.... they can use their imaginations... then she left town.  - insert big cheesy grin - I went a little bigger than we discussed!)






It went GREAT!  Everyone had a great time and we had record setting numbers!  "Color-of-the-night" was a huge hit, too!  My kiddos loved it and would wake up ready to go.  I found Cooper coloring his fish.  :)








Celebration Sunday.  Singing in the service and then partying it up!  Pond fun and noodle hockey!  (**I love [/H... A... T... E...] that my kids aren't afraid of dark water.:(  )







My first VBS... I deem it a success - as did many others.  And not because of anything I did - I had a great staff of volunteers!!  And I may or may not have already started planning next year.....  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment