Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random June

We're half way through October!  I must keep moving!!
Lunch date with Daddy and sweet treats with Christine.  :)


Daddy all dressed up for his interview.... threw his hat in the ring for principal of his high school.... got it!  It was a crazy summer because of it, and a wild and crazy fall!  But it's all good!  :)  Super proud family here!!


While Tim was working on the gutters in the rain... my favorite: short track nudesters.  

Fun at the Y.  Our "garden" and our flock.  



I told you... we look good.  

Graduation receptions... GOOD eats...I mean times. 


This boy LOVES him a good game.  Currently he is up 4 games to NONE in Candyland with me!  Also, back in June, he got sick.  With all the new job stuff, and my first VBS, we missed the signs of adrenal crisis.  :(  Bad parenting.  Fortunately, we knew what to do - did it - and he recovered wonderfully by the next day.  




LOVE this boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment