Thursday, November 1, 2012

June is underway....

We love us some good Lego Time!

Cousin Owen came for a swim.... on the coldest day yet of the summer!  He was quite convinced that as long as it was over 60 in the pool - he'd be fine.  And he was!  My kiddos however don't last long with their zero percent body fat!  That didn't stop us from being entertained from the comforts of a warm towel by the "funniest kid in the world"!  Thanks for swimming O!

After VBS, I was FRIED.  It was such a great week, but it took a good month for me to recover.  I felt like I had a lot to make up for at home, so I started by taking my girl craft shopping.  Nothing a little retail therapy couldn't sooth!  



Meanwhile, the boys were enjoying a Daddy/Cooper day - "Which one has the most food?" was Cooper's only concern when ordering his breakfast at BobEvans.  :)

Lunch with my big girl at Applebees and a nap on the way home.  


Just what the doctor ordered.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment