Friday, September 21, 2012

May Fun...

Practicing for a Peep photo booth.

I love her style!

My office just weeks before VBS.... I've been assured that it SHOULD look like this at this point.

Our very own Peep, Chirp, and Quack!  (Chirp [the red one] was originally looking suspiciously behind the dresser and I thought that would be kinda creepy, so he got new eyes!)

There will soon be a post about a BIG birthday party, and as a result, we had LOTS of frosting and cake tops leftover... "just like when I was little and mom used to do" I let the kids loose with the frosting bags....  ;)

Still a very cool pool.  Warming up in the sun on the hot cement.

What's for dinner?  Well.  What's in the freezer?  Three small portions of pasta sauce.  Some random frozen pasta, and a couple lasagna cheeses!  Wallah - Italian yumminess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment