Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Graduation.... and Easter Photo Shoot


Grace graduated from preschool!  She is the tallest one - always, and knows all the words and signs to the songs.  So proud of her!!  She's standing next to her two bffs.... Conner and Olivia (on the end).  She was too quick for my camera with her diploma, too.  She was so proud and excited about Kindergarten!!  




And since we were all dressed up in our Easter clothes, I bribed the kids with ice cream and the creek to do a little photo shoot.  I love that my favorite one of them both (the second picture) doesn't even have any of the back ground I wanted in it.  :)  But that's ok - I'll take a "good shot" anytime - anywhere!!









(Still learning the new camera... a little fun with "fish eye" here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment