Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Random... May!!

Hair cut time!! All those curls... looks familiar ;/


 Science experiments... do Squeenkies float?!

Summer weather in the spring = Dinner outside!!

Cooper's class needed a sub for a couple of days and they asked me.  I loved it!  (I had high hopes that they would need another teacher this year, but it didn't happen.  Praying with their offering of five day preK this year, they might need me next year!!)  So fun to watch Cooper play dinosaurs (in the house) with his friends and do quiet time.



A family favorite... Pizza H.ut lunch buffet and coloring page menus!

Silly Nick as a soccer fan.  hee..hee..

We've made the paper A LOT this summer.  (First was our crafting at spring break) and again here at the tulip festival.

Loving the pool!!  Waiting for it warm up at this point.

A book Grace made me...

I LOVE how she's working out the spellings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment