Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random Daily Spring Fun

(There will probably be a lot of these "random" posts!)

We love our Lego time.... and we usually want to send a picture to Daddy!


 Loving my "shelby salads" every day!!

 When I was little, we had a tape about the weather that I would listen to and it would tell me to draw what they described.  Loved it!  And NOW, my Gracie girl is loving it!  So cool to watch her "drawing to the music" like I did!!

Um - skating party.  I was not wanted at this party.  Even though the other parents were.  I guess we've done such a great job raising independent kids that they don't need us!!  (This comes back AGAIN later in the fall.... stay tuned!)  She was cute anyway - and I was still proud of her!  (and a little hurt - but mostly proud!)  :)


 Savoring my last mornings with my girl!  Library trip for tunes!!

 Corn on the cob season!!  LOVE that they do the hard work!!  ;)

Tim called one day and asked for pictures of the kids on the computers.... she is so stinking cute!  With Tim's help/encouragement, the school scored a grant to get computers or iPads in the hands of EVERY student this year!  Grace just got her's this Friday and was so excited!!

We are still in the land of "could use a nap, but it makes bedtime difficult", but I can't get enough of his cuteness when he does nap.  :)

 And I was soaking up my mornings with my boy as well... turns out he would be in preschool five mornings a week in the fall!  (So excited for him - again - more to come on that as well!)


 Oh - and my child laborer....  Pre VBS picture!  **spoiler alert:  It was awesome!**

No comments:

Post a Comment