Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tis the Season...

For Christmas Programs! 
Grace had her first school program this year.  Grandma and Grandpa, Grandpa Gene and The Coopers joined us for her big debut.  :)  The day before we had a "run through" at home with Cooper's help and a choir of stuffed animals.  :)  She also was so excited that she asked if I would help her practice standing up and sitting down for her program.  (There was a point when she was to sit while the teacher talked.)  So cute!  They sang about 15 songs - and Grace knew ALL of them!  (I would think Cooper knew them all as well as as we had been singing them since October!!)  This first picture is when I think she saw us and was trying to say with her eyes,  "Yes, I see you Mom and Dad - I'm not supposed to wave at you!!"  That's my girl!  You can see by the last picture that she was VERY into her performance!  Nick enjoyed the show and Cooper's antics as well!





I also helped with our church's Christmas pageant, The Fumbly Bumbly Angels.  We started up in the balcony singing Angels We Have Heard On High.  I hear they sounded pretty good from up there.  Grace had one line that she delivered very quickly while rocking back and forth.  ("No way, lady!")  Cutie!  Tim and Cooper had good seats in the front row of the balcony! 




No comments:

Post a Comment