Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ahhh Nuts

Ok.  Last ones.  I swear.
Sigh.  These were on my OLD cell phone, from those times I didn't have my camera and wished I had.  Again, I say.... walk with me down memory lane..... :)
A trip to Indy with Tim - forgot to charge the battery in my camera.  Poptart breakfast in bed and our pool overlooking the Circle.  I forgot MY suit as well, so no swimming for us.


Our park.  We love it. 

Beautiful Hydrangeas.  Silly kids.

Cooper paying our way into Brown County State Park.

Grace getting her teeth cleaned.  They just look so big and little at the same time in that chair.

Grace and Mommy date at Applebees.  I just don't want to forget taking my five year old out to dinner.  I saw into the future this day 10 years from now when we are out shopping.  It's going to go by so fast. 

Fun in the gym.
 
I rushed Grace to the dentist for tooth pain.  She had... (dramatic pause) ...a loose tooth.  Excellent parenting.  In my (our) defense - she has very tight teeth and Tim had several teeth pulled as a child, so I was fearful that's where we were headed.  It fell out shortly after this visit. 

I helped at preschool for their Thanksgiving feast - Stone Soup!  Grace made our place mats.  :)


Deep sea diving at the Children's Museum!

OK.  NOW THAT IS REALLY IT.  I HAVE A NEW CAMERA AND PHONE, SO STARTING TOMRROW, IT'S CATCH UP TIME! 
Again - a GREAT 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment