Friday, January 27, 2012

This Week....

Grace got sick.  :(  Nasty cold with a 102 -103 fever (with Tylenol!) through the night.  She is very much on the mend, so now we wait and see what Cooper will do.  He has started the coughing.  :(  While she was down, he and I played some Kinect - this is his tough face before we had a boxing match!   Ha!

 With Grace being sick, we went ahead and had Cooper's blood work done a little early for his upcoming appointment in Indy.  (History has shown that if we wait, Cooper will be sick, requiring more medication that messes up the results of the blood work!)  Here he is [after doing an AWESOME job] showing off his Iron (Pronounced I-ron) Man band aid and "my face is shooting flames!".  So tough and such a big boy!   Makes us so proud to show off for the new nurses!!  AND, we saw the mini buffalo, down on the prairie, on the way back to the farm to pick up Grace!


 Oh!  And Monica and Eian are coming home next week!  I got so excited I organized my sweaters, socks, and shoes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment