Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ooops!

I found a couple more pics for 2011!!  Here are some scanned pictures of the kids as Super Fans - Cooper was VERY good at staying in character!  Grace got to meet Mr. and Mrs. Clause at preschool as well as had a visit from the fire department to talk about fire safety.  And finally school class pictures.  Last minute they offered class pictures for $5.  I guess I wasn't the only cheap parent in the class not willing to shell out $20 for their package!!






Also, a few Christmas photos..... the year of the Fluffle.  :)  Uncle Bob and Mom playing their Christmas repertoire and Ben joining in.  And Grace sporting her new boots, leg warmers, and lacing loom from Grandma and Grandpa Cooper.  Cooper (along with all of us) really enjoyed eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor at L.ogans Steak House with the Pasko family!






 We had a WONDERFUL Christmas vacation with Tim home.  He got to buy a new coat for his birthday, so we headed to the mall where the kids LOVE to play!  We also found our new Christmas tree for next year at 90% off!!  Woohoo!


Oh!  And my new desk at work!!!  The kids and Tim gave me a picture frame with our family picture from VBS last year in it!  Love it!!!

ok..... now that's all..... I think......

1 comment:

  1. It's official if you have a desk :) So excited for your new position, the church is so blessed to have you!!!! I love Grace's posing in her boots and leg warmers....she's growing up way to fast. I thought Cooper WAS a Super Hero ;)

    ReplyDelete