Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fun Around the House

My husband.  Went shopping.  On "Black Friday".  ?!?!  He actually went out on Thanksgiving to Wal.mart leaving the house at 8:30 for an XBOX that was going on sale at 10:00.  ?!?!  Who is that man and what has he done with my husband?!  With the economy the way it is (we discuss it a lot around here) companies are making products so cheap you can't NOT buy them.  (Not sure I follow his line of thinking, but I act like I do and I trust him.)  So we now have an XBox to play and several new games!  (Oh, and with the kids so little, - and I'm sure it was as much for him as them- we went ahead and opened it on Black Friday!)  Here are the boys playing Madden.  Grace and I love the Kinect games.  He was actually home by 11:00 so I could go to Kokomo.  And stand in line for 3 hours at Old Navy.  Been there.  Done that.  Not going to do it again. 

 Grace and Cooper are very into spy stuff right now, and here she is going through her spy bag.  :)  She also loves to create.... and she did just that this vacation!  An empty ribbon spool + several boxes and gift wrap tubes + and two jello boxes = Wall E!!  So cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment