Thursday, January 19, 2012

So far this week....

It is sooooooo easy to get pictures off of my new camera and phone.... hee, hee!!
So, already this week we have ...
**met Cousin Kaliya  (so cute!),
** did home work (every Wednesday Grace is to take a picture that begins with the letter of the week.  Usually we do this first thing on Tuesday, but somehow we forgot.  So Wednesday morning we were rushed [shocking] because we threw Landon into the mix again, so we had to rush to find a picture.  I could think of NOTHING that started with N, and was finding nothing until I found this banana sans peeling....ie Nudy.  I was seriously THIS CLOSE to sending it but fortunately found Newtons on the next page!!) ,
**hung out with Landon at story time (He is the age that Grace started attending - I don't remember it!  :( .... of course, Cooper was brand new, so that may be affecting my memories),
**went shopping while Cooper was at school (dream on, sister!),
 and **did a craft with Grace's class(Cute snowmen!!). 
It's been a good week!!










No comments:

Post a Comment