Sunday, December 30, 2012

Off to Kindergarten we go!

Open house the night before... everything in its place and a little practice getting off the bus and to class!


The DAY.



I'm going to put this in print no matter how bad it makes me look.... I wanted this pic so bad, I failed to give her one more hug - so I yelled "I love you!" onto the bus.  Yes.  I was THAT mom.  Sigh.  

I think the hardest part was not knowing how she made it to school.... it's a little unsettling to put her on the bus and ASSUME she got to class ok.  But, I have the BEST friends!  They kept me posted ALL DAY LONG on her goings on!  :)  







One VERY happy girl.  And thanks to my awesome sister in law and nephew, I too was one happy momma!  So proud!!

Oh, and this happened too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment