Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Random November...

Hanging with my lil besties. 


"Clean up your room!" at Kids Club!  ~  100,000 miles!!  ~  Cowboy day at preschool!  ~  So cute and fall craft fun.





Perks of the job... no more volleyball practice!  So we headed to TU to watch Meghan play for U of I.  Hit Ivanhoes before and AFTER!  Yummo!  Also, caught a few minutes of the TU women's soccer game on the way out.





Retro Day!





Sharing Time  ~  I taught the church kids to make those paper football things... so fun - and I'm sorry to all their teachers!



Trying my hand....  :)

Disposal vs frosting tip... disposal won.  ~  Grandma's Christmas and Mother's day gift for her play house!  ~  PRESENTING sectional award... so strange!  He couldn't stay away the whole time... helped out with the post season as much as he could!  ~  Scami Ornaments bought for me by my gracie!  




New backpack!  (Grace is using hers for the third year...Cooper didn't make it a year and a half!!  Boys!!  ~  Super counter!!  ~  We love a good Bob Ross lesson!!!  ~  Just.  Too.  Funny.  And my BFF said "LOL! I don't get it, but OK!!!"  Love her!!




Volleyball Semi state again - love our playground we find there!!



More Christmas pageant practice!  And bringing down the wall!!


Grace's lunch for her field trip to sing their Thanksgiving songs to some nursing homes...Just like mom used to do to my lunches...  :)  ~  Cute pilgrim  ~  Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles... OH MY GOODNESS.  ~ Poem a student in China gave Tim.  So cool.  




No comments:

Post a Comment