Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mornings with Cooper

*They tore down a building downtown and it was fun to watch their progress each day on our way to preschool.  *The boy is growing (Outgrew all his pants!) and often taking afternoon naps again.... sometimes a short one in the mornings!  *Storytime!  The last one was about chocolate cupcakes - Yummo!  * He is just TOO COOL for me in his Toothless sunglasses.  (I HEART him.)  *He's one smart cookie never letting any challenge pass... writing all his letters for me!!  *Serious gamer!!  He loves checkers and sees chess pieces EVERYWHERE.  (Look - it's a pawn!)  He also can tell me what cars my van can kill, based on where they are parked in the parking lot, if they were a -insert current favorite chess piece!!  *And my shopping assistant.  Often in charge in of the list, reading a book, playing on my phone, or here where he tried on the clearance St. Patrick's Day hat!  *And oh the games this kid loves to play!  He cracked me up this day!!    Good times!!













No comments:

Post a Comment