Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cousin Sleep Over

(Just keep posting.... Just keep posting.... Sheesh.)
Nicholas came for a sleep over and he did a great job!  He's not exactly on our schedule, but we made it work!  Our kiddos were ready for bed before 8:00... him not till almost 10!  But the boy loves to play ball, so we did!  He slept fine.  I did not.  I woke up at 3AM hearing my aunt Toby telling the story of when I rolled off the bed, then under it, at her house and was hidden for an hour in the night before they found me.   She kept thinking, "How and I going to tell my brother I lost his only child?!"  Nick was FINE.... my imagination just got the best of me!!  
I told him in the morning if he was going to hang with us he had to fend for himself... so he did!  :)  Big boy with a spoon!  AND - we were all ready for church ON TIME, when Grace said, "Um mom.  Nicholas smells bad."  It's been a while since departure time was foiled by a poopy diaper!  Ha!  After church we headed to the farm where we had to try a photo shoot.  Good times!










No comments:

Post a Comment