Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Boy

I get three mornings a week with this little guy who is turning into a big boy right in front of my eyes!  (Except when he is NOT becoming a big boy, and is acting like a baby! ie. baby sounds, noises, and FITS!  Oy vey!!)  He LOVES a good board game.  Candyland was the favorite, but now he is loving the strategery in Checkers, Chess (with Tim - not me!), Sequence, and Connect Four.  I love to watch him "think" and he is getting better at checkers! 

He loves to dress up as a super hero or anything "boy".   This day was for you, Uncle Ben! 

He is waaaay into soccer, so we frequently play a little bit at the Y.  This week he beat me 6 - 3.  Seriously - he is FAST!  I think we may try indoor soccer in a few weeks. Should be fun to watch!!

He is an expert on ground hogs.  Every now and then he'll spout out some random information about them.  Today it was that "groundhogs are afraid of their shadows.  Now, six more weeks of winter."  I love the things they learn at preschool!

And finally, the dentist.  All 4 Drakes had appointments last week, and this marked Coopers first cleaning.  You have to be able to spit to have your teeth cleaned, and we finally mastered it.  It took a little practice even in the chair, but by the end he was a pro.  (the first attempt went right down his front as he attempted to just spit it "at" the bowl from his reclined position!)  Again, those big chairs make them look so little and so big at the same time.  No pictures of Grace this time as it takes me longer in the chair than anyone else!












No comments:

Post a Comment