Friday, December 2, 2011

The First Snow

This year's First Snow....
~Started around 12:45 - I know this because the kids were arguing about it snowing... it had just started to change from rain to snow, and Grace was mad that Cooper was saying it was snowing.  *Sigh
~Was not going to be played in by us... too damp; too cold.  But after my friend said, "Why Not?" I decided she was right!  So off we went.  Grace noticed right away, "Mom - it takes longer to get ready to go out in the winter than in the summer!"  So smart.  
~Was beautiful.
~Piled up quickly!
~Caused our first school delay!  Yay!
~Inspired this FB post:    "Tell me again why we don't all live in Arizona? I propose we all pack it up and move out there.... I'm sure they have plenty of room. All I'm saying is that children who could once get themselves dressed and in the car are now rendered completely helpless by socks, shoes, hats, gloves, zippers, and car seats. And it's not even DECEMBER! However, I did enjoy hearing them giggle when they heard The Chipmunks sing for the first time on the radio today. :) But, I'm sure they have The Chipmunks in Arizona."
~Yielded these beautiful pictures and 1/2 and hour of fun for the kids! 
(Sorry, but I've kept the best one back for Christmas cards!  I'll post "the one" later for Christmas wishes:) )





No comments:

Post a Comment