Friday, October 14, 2011

More Facebook Fun

Pictures are coming soon!  Until then - a little more Facebook Post Fun:


September 6th.....Just tried Cooper's winter wardrobe on him and apparently the only things that have grown are his arms. ?!?!?! AND, I just made him stop licking the picture window. (long pause) Something strange about that little man!


September 10th....After watching Uncle Ben race in his triathlon this morning, my children have been inspired! At dinner they decided they wanted to do one, so after our bike ride tonight, they both found their shoes (and took a potty break - a terrible transition time!) and went for a run! I'm thinking of hosting a MiniTri next summer for them and their friends! Too cute!


October 7th.....Grace to Monica: "We like the Tigers. We don't like the Yankees." "Oh, yeah - Why?" "Because the Yankees are cheaters." "What?!" "Yeah - they cheat. They have more money than everyone else. Cheaters." Take that evil Yankees! Way to go Tigers!!!


October 13th.....My daughter counts in sign language on one hand when doing math problems... So very cool but will totally freak out a teacher some day!!!! :) Love my mornings with her!


October 14th..... So, I can set my washer to wash and finish when I get home.... run my dishwasher while I'm out..... start a crock pot to have dinner ready on time. Some day I'm going to have a Roomba to sweep while I'm gone, too. And maybe I'll get those Scrubbing Bubbles automatic toilet and shower washers too. Now I just need a Rosie to move the laundry and empty the dishwasher and we're totally the Jetsons!

1 comment:

  1. It must be a Cooper thing with the doors:-) I just caught Nick chewing on the lip of the window on our front screen door.

    ReplyDelete