Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Growing Pains

Grace received a Tooth Fairy pillow for her birthday... which totally freaked me out!  Well, I didn't have much time to get used to the idea of her loosing teeth as she lost her first one yesterday!  It has been loose for a while, and had been bothering her for some time before that.  In all my parenting wisdom, I rushed her to the dentist last month to insure this was normal..... yep - loose tooth.  Sheesh.  In my defense, it was not loose at the time, she has VERY tight teeth, and her dad had a terrible tooth-childhood - whatever.  Fortunately, they only charged us $5.  I also was surprised at how squeamish I was about this new phase.... really didn't like watching her wiggle it, and didn't see the need to keep the creepy little tooth.  It was strange.  Anyway, she pulled it out herself in the morning and the Tooth Fairy came last night and left $1!  Congrats baby girl!
(Always with the chapped lips and orange lips after eating Ravioli.  :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment