Monday, August 1, 2011

Brown County 2011 - Part 6!

Oy Vey, this is taking forever!  I love Ben and Laura's camera, but then I have to resize all the pics I want to post and it REALLY slows me down!  This is the last BC post, and one more to resize, then WATCH OUT!  I'm gonna roll through these summer fun pics like nothing!! 
Anyway....
Say Cheese!!!
It's always fun to pose for pictures, right?....
Grace didn't care much for the hair pulling skill Nick has mastered!  I think I had the kids lined up totally wrong.  I was trying to act quickly! And, Aunt Monica hooked us up with some very cool Zola's gear!  Oh, and you remember Cousin Owen - we love him!








Our annual Brown County trek isn't officially over until we hit the outlet mall on the way home.  :)  Grace got some cool 4th of July jewelry and head ware for $1 and I stocked up on next years summer wardrobe for her.  Good times all around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment